© photo by Florian Bieler
Prospective contributors are invited to submit a paper of up to 8 pages with color images in the conference style. Longer papers will be accepted but are expected to make more significant contributions. The review will be double-blind. Accepted papers have to be presented at the workshop. Extended versions of the best papers will be invited to Computer Graphics Forum.
|June 25th, 2021||Paper submission deadline|
|Aug. 9th, 2021||Acceptance notification|
|Sept. 3rd, 2021||Camera ready version|
|Sept. 27th-28th, 2021||VMV 2021 Workshop|
Paper preparation and camera-ready paper
Please download the author final version template which contains a LaTeX template for the camera-ready paper, style files, and formatting guidelines (see below). On submission of the camera-ready paper, you will also need to provide a signed Copyright Assignment Form.
All submissions must comply with the template style and formatting guidelines of the authors package. Additionally, please follow the guidelines below when preparing your paper:
- papers must be written in English
- all papers are to be printed in color
- papers should not exceed 8 pages, including references and figures
- each paper must start with an abstract of about 100-150 words
- papers must contain previously unpublished work and not be submitted concurrently to another conference
- accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors
- submissions must be prepared for a double-blind review: enter the paper ID generated by the electronic submission system into the authors field of the paper template and leave the affiliation blank. When accepted, you will need to re-upload a camera-ready version with the author names and affiliation filled in.
- additional materials can be uploaded with the submission as well and will be included on the conference proceedings USB-Stick.
Papers and supplemental material are submitted using the SRM submission system.
Papers will be presented by giving a 15 minutes talk with 5 additional minutes for questions and answers.
Please format your paper according to the EG publication style which is available as a camera-ready LaTeX Template.
Copyright Assignment Form
Click here to download the Copyright Assignment Form.